Ths kids

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

International House of Pancakes (IHOP)

On Sunday Morning the boys had a meeting to decide what they wanted to do. After the meeting the told me they wanted to go out to Breakfast. I was unpleasantly surprised by their decision since I had just bought a few boxes of cereal and some milk for breakfast, not to mention, I was in the process of pouring a bowl of cereal for myself at that exact moment.

Seeing the look on my face the boys reconvened and came back to me with the another Option...."Hey Dad, How about TOY R US?". So these are the picture from our family trip to IHOP!! LOL ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good decision Dad! Buy I am a little suspcious of the Alysse writes her name pic though I know she is more than a bit clever. Ltsa,ltsa, love Grndma