Ths kids

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Turkey Burgers - Cookin' with Marlin - Episode 1

As a way of turning over a new leaf I have decided to start trying to cook a lot more often. These are pics from the Turkey Burgers I was inspired to prepare for the fam! Everyone enjoyed them! I didn't tell Lamar they were Turkey Burgers until he completely demolished his Double Burger. Of course he said they tasted great and he was shocked when I told him they were Turkey!! Alysse and my Fraternity Brother's son (Ryan)enjoyed the Fries too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright Chef Martin, that food looked delicious. Most of all I was thinking about how much you are just like your Mom in regardds to the camera thing.I love to take pictures of every moment as well as displays of food. I can hardly wait for episode 2! Well of course I am bias. I'm your Mother!