Ths kids

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

THE WORKOUT

With the Boys getting older its about time to build some muscle so they can keep their hard earned lunch money!! LOL After a big meal at IHOP the boys let their food digest and did the following workout:
• Punching Bag
• 50 Bench Presses 50LBS (5 sets of 10)
• 50 Leg Lifts (5 sets of 10)
• 50 Sits-up (5 Sets of 10)
• 50 Push-ups (5 Sets of 10)
• 50 Jumping Jacks



You guys did a great job!! I'm so proud of you! I really enjoy wathcing you guys grow up to be young men! Stay strong & healthly, mentally as well as physically.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! - DAD


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THe boye are really growing. Good job guys.I can hardly wait to get a pictures of grandsons and their MUSCLES!!!! Grandma, Lotsa,Lotsa, Love.

Anonymous said...

I have been on the Computer since 5am. Everytime I think that I have checked my spelling, I se that Once again, I was wrong. Well anyways I am enjoying all the adventures. I mean eventures, no no, advantures.Oh, what the heck it has been real nice watching all of you in my computer. Grandma, Lotsa, Lotsa, love.